Embarrassed by toilet, bathtub, or sink stains?
Remove rust stains from virtually all surfaces you'll find in your bathroom. Restore porcelain bathtubs and sinks to their original condition, plus keep your toilet rust-free by using Iron Out Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
Toilet Bowl and Water Tank Rust Stains — Use 1/2 cup (125 ml)
Remove any cleaners or deodorant from bowl or tank. Flush once.
To Clean Bowl:
1. Add 1/2 cup to water in bowl
2. Use brush on stained area (brush scrubbing optional)
3. Let stand until stains are gone
4. Simply flush and you're done!
To Clean Tank:
1. Raise water level above stain line, if possible
2. Add 1/2 cup to tank
3. Let stand overnight or until stains are gone
Tubs, Sinks, Tile, Etc.
1. Wet area to be cleaned
2. Apply powder to damp sponge or cloth
3. Rub lightly until stains are gone.
4. Rinse thoroughly
Note: Do not use Super Iron Out with other cleaning products. Not recommended for older, worn or chipped porcelain cast iron fixtures.
Please follow cautions and instructions on the label carefully.